Wednesday, October 31, 2012

This time next month, I'll have a novel completed

Whew! Between hurricanes, work, trick or treating and the regular business of life, I nearly forgot that tomorrow starts NaNoWriMo. I've got a good start to THE FUN IDEA mapped out in my head, but the middle is currently unrevealed to me. I assume that all will become clear as it progresses. Although 50,000 words is hardly a novel worth reading, I'll shoot for around 1600 words a day, which is doable if I cease all house cleaning and cooking (which actually happened long ago, but I didn't have a good excuse for it before). Some writers produce too much and have to pare down their work during revision, but I always write too little and have to insert and add and layer to get to the proper word count.

So dear friends, pens at the ready, now write!

No comments:

Post a Comment